Setting Up Automatic Payments with a Credit/Debit Card
- Log into your account using the link below. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you have not signed in to your account online previously, click on the link “Sign up to access our Self Service site” at the bottom of the screen and enter your account information.
- Once signed in, select the Billing & Payments tab and click on the link Auto Pay Accounts.
- Click on the link Sign Up For Auto Pay. (If you have set up automatic payments with Lower Valley Energy previously and are changing your card number, click on Change Payment Method.)
- A drop down box entitled “Add New” will appear. Click on Credit/Debit Card.
- Read the “EFT Credit Card Setup” agreement, click the box to the left of “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” and then click Accept.
- The “EFT Credit Card Setup” screen will be displayed. Enter your card information. (All fields marked with the * symbol are required to be completed before the system will allow you to submit your information.) Click Submit.
- When submitted successfully, the following message will appear at the top of the EFT Credit Card Setup screen: “Your Auto Pay with Credit Card Number **************** has been added.” Click the Close box at the top right corner of the EFT Credit Card Setup screen. Your card is now set up to make your payment automatically on your next billing cycle.
1.) You will need to pay your current account balance manually. The automatic payment system will not make its first payment on your card until after your account bills again. Automatic payments usually run 20 days following the date the account is billed.
2.) There are two places on www.lvenergy.com where card information is kept: Auto Pay Accounts and My Stored Accounts. Card information entered in My Stored Accounts is for your convenience in making one-time payments only. If your card information has been saved in My Stored Accounts, it will not be used to make automatic payments. Only card information saved in Auto Pay Accounts is used for automatic payments.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (307) 733-2446 or (307) 885-3175.