Need Help With Your Bill?
The following programs can assist you with paying your bill.
- Wyoming Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEAP)
- Northwest Community Action Programs of Wyoming (NOWCAP)
- Operation Roundup
- Wyoming Community Service Block Grant (CSBG)
Please visit your Public Health office for more information and applications.
- Community Resource Center in Jackson, Wyoming (Teton County)
If you live or work in Teton County, contact Community Resource Center directly at (307) 739-4500.
- Energy Share of Wyoming is a private, non-profit organization established to help people in hardship circumstances with energy-related emergencies.